The Teide is the main icon of Tenerife and during your visit to the island, you must spend at least one day to discovering the Teide National Park, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
From Adrian Hotels we recommend different ways to visit and experience its entire splendor:
- Excursion to Las Cañadas del Teide – There are visits organized that usually last a day to visit the main areas of Las Cañadas. You can also take your own car and explore by yourself, by stopping at viewpoints to photograph the famous sea of clouds. "Roques Garcia" is an obligatory stop, during your trip.
- Hiking in the area – as proposed by Adrian Hoteles in its trekking programme “Nivaria Explora." There are many paths around the mountain that offer you a unique view of the Teide. Adrian Hoteles offers two routes: Montaña Reventada and Las Arenas. More information here.
- Hiking to the top of Montaña Blanca – for the most adventurous, we recommend the path that will take you from Montaña Blanca to the crater of Teide. To access the crater, it is necessary to have a permit. This tour can be done in a day but you can also spend the night in the refuge and climb to the summit at dawn. See the sunrise from Mount Teide, is an unforgettable experience. More information about licensing and booking at the refuge.
- Discover Teide by cable car – if you don’t have much time for hiking, you can also reach the top by cable car. From the high base, you can find multiple paths and admire the view of the national park and the island. To reach the top (crater of Teide), it’s necessary to have a permit.
- Helicopter – the company Helidream Canarias offers a VIP tour of the island including a fly over the Teide National Park. This is a different way to enjoy this natural wonder.
Each one of these trips is worth it and shows the Teide from another angle, but never less spectacular.
Adrian Hoteles chains, located in Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife, are in a perfect location for any of these tours and to enjoy a few days the island, its sun, beaches and landscapes.