The first months of the year are a good choice to spend your holidays in Tenerife. The climate is very pleasant, so you can go to the beach and/or visit and explore the island.
In addition, during these months there is a wide cultural offer and some of the most important events, such as the Carnival of Tenerife take place at the beginning of the year.
- Festival de Música de Canarias – during the months of January and February you can enjoy several concerts at the Auditorio de Tenerife, Adán Martin. They include two concerts offered by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in January.
- Les Miserables – this famous musical comes to Auditorio de Tenerife at the beginning of January.
- Carnival – the Carnival is one of the biggest festivals on the island. In 2014, its theme is cartoons. Since the end of January you can enjoy “murgas” contest and late February starts the street party, culminating with a big parade through the streets of Santa Cruz and the burial of the sardine.
- San Sebastián (La Enramada) – to be present at this festival is a luxury, and you rarely will have chance to see dozens of riders with their horses going into the sea, showing off their skills and paying tribute to their saint. This Festival is held in San Sebastian, La Caleta (Costa Adeje), a few minutes from the hotels.
- Canary circuit of Surfing (Kids Challenge) – for lovers of the sea and sports on the 26th of January takes place the junior Championship of surf at the Punta Blanca Bay, in the municipality of Guía de Isora.
The island of Tenerife has loads to offer. We invite you to get to know Tenerife by the hand of Adrian Hoteles.
The first months of the year are a good choice to spend your holidays in Tenerife. The climate is very pleasant, so you...