The most romantic day of the year is already around the corner: Valentine’s Day. We have selected five plans to surprise your partner:
- Stroll and watch the sunset: stroll hand in hand with the sound of the sea in the background along the 9 km. beach promenade between Los Cristianos and La Caleta. For sure, you will find a romantic spot to watch the sunset.
- Dive with turtles: not all plans have to be at night. Enjoy with your partner diving into the blue waters of El Puertito in Armeñime to swim next to the colony of sea turtles that live there.
- Dinner at La Cúpula: surprise your partner with a candlelight dinner at the restaurant La Cúpula, which will offer a special menu for this day
- Stargazing at the Teide: the sky of the Canary Islands is considered one of the best for stargazing. Why not take your other half to Mount Teide and enjoy an evening of romance under the stars?
- Excursion by boat: a boat trip along the south coast of the island of Tenerife, which with a bit of luck may include whales and dolphin watching. The best choice to end this day is to watch the sunset from the boat.
For those who consider that a plan for a day is not enough, we offer a weekend in Costa Adeje at one of the Adrian Hoteles, with a special touch of romance and passion. Click here for more information on our sensual escape offer.
The most romantic day of the year is already around the corner: Valentine’s Day. We have selected five plans to surprise...